If you have a ROKU TV and looking for a way to find the Amazon code on it then this post is only for you. Today we are going to discuss the easiest way to find the Amazon code. Once you find the code you will be able to activate the Amazon Prime Video on your TV by entering the code on the amazon.com/code webpage. If the Amazon Prime Video or channel is pre-installed on your ROKU TV then you need to visit the application/channel store to find and install the app on your ROKU TV. Let’s move forward to discuss the rest topic. All you need to do is, keep reading and implementing the steps to activate Amazon Prime on your TV.
Way to find and use the Amazon code
The simple and quick steps to get the verification code on your ROKU TV are introduced below.
- Turn on your ROKU TV using the remote
- Now, find the Amazon Prime Video from the app/channel list
- If you do not find the Prime Video app on your TV then it means that you need to install it
- Visit the application store available on your device
- Follow the instructions to install the Prime Video app
- Launch the Prime Video app on your TV
- Click on the ‘Register on the Prime Website’ option
- Now, the Amazon code will be shown on your TV screen, note down it
- Take your mobile or use a computer and visit the Amazon.com/mytv web page
- Enter the Amazon login details and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Fill in the verification code in the corresponding field and tap on the ‘Submit’ button
- Finally, you have found and used the Amazon code successfully
To sum up, if you are also fond of watching the Prime Video on the big screen then you can activate the Prime Video on your own TV by approaching some quick steps. Amazon provides a code on your smart TV that you need to enter on the Amazon.com/mytv page to register your device on Amazon.com. The simple and quick steps will help you to find and use the Amazon code easily.