How To Install the ConnectYu Web App On Your Phone:
Did you know that connectyu has a web app?
Instead of going to your browser to type www.connectyu.com in order to access the ConnectYu platform, you can simply install the web app on your mobile device. This app occupies no space on your device, is secured, fast, reliable, and does not require an app store for the its installation. Follow me now as I show you how to install the ConnectYu web app using the google chrome browser in just four (4) simple steps:
1) Log on to your connectyu account using Google Chrome browser.
2) Locate your chrome browser menu icon (the 3 dots) located on the top right-hand side of your browser; it’s a combination of three dots aligned vertically. Click on this icon to open your chrome browser setting's menu.
3) On your chrome browser setting's menu, scroll down and select “Add to Home screen" click on this option and a pop up menu will open.
4) Replace the text on the pop up menu with "ConnectYu" and click on the "Add" bottom to add connectyu on the homescreen of your phone.
5) Exit your Chrome browser, check on the home screen of your phone or device and you shall see the ConnectYu App icon installed on your home screen ready for you to launch and start using just like any other App on your phone or device. Congratulations, you have successfully installed the ConnectYu web app to your device, made by Africans, for Africans.
In case of any difficulties you can leave me a message